Friday, January 4, 2019

The devil is in the details


The devil is in the details 



Luck of the Devil:  Magic and Mayhem Universe (Lucky Magic book 2)
Published to Amazon on August 27, 2018
Author Cate Lawley



Ms Lawley is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.  Her books are full of laughter, friends, family and love.  I love that I can pick up one of her books and know that I will be laughing my head off at some point.  I love the family drama, I especially love that the devil goes to family counseling.  😊

It’s a shame that the jilted guy had to be turned into a statue though, although it is kind of funny that Baba Yaga keeps rubbing his tushy.  😊  I hope he finds his own HEA in a future book.

Click on the book above for a guaranteed barrel of laughs.

Official published review:
The devil is in the details 
One of my favorite parts about this series is the heroine‘s inability to engage the filter between her mind and her mouth. I find myself bursting out in spontaneous laughter when her man responds to the thoughts coming out of her mouth. This book is perfect as Michael is the one to declare his love first and he does it in such a way that Annabeth has time to come to terms with it. He doesn’t push her just steadily goes about achieving his goal. This book is rife with love, laughter and family drama that keeps you engaged to the end. I can’t wait to see what is in store for the Kelly boys next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
2018
A GR BB

This book is part of Robyn Peterman’s Magic & Mayhem universe


No comments:

Post a Comment