Sunday, January 27, 2019

This is one of my favorite books!


This is one of my favorite books!



Mercury’s War:  A Novel of the Breeds
Published to Amazon on October 7, 20018
Author Lora Leigh




I have read this book, in fact the entire series, more times than I can count.  There is just something about the vulnerability in the strong alpha personalities of the breeds that calls to me.  My first true love when it came to a book series was Anne McCaffrey’s Dragon Riders of Pern.  Lora Leigh’s Breeds are much the same when it comes to the ability to pick up any book within the series and immediately be taken to the world hidden within the pages.  In each book, you will find strong alpha men and their strong mates.  Even the mates who are less alpha and more nurturing have to be strong to deal with their breed mate and the uncertain world they live in.

Mercury and Ria are one of my favorite couples in this series.  They have both suffered so much and regretfully they still have to suffer a little bit more before they are able to claim their HEA.  But claim it they do!  And thanks to Mercury, Ria finally releases her inner strength and claims herself and her mate.  I adore Lora Leigh’s writing and I am always on the lookout for another novel of the breeds.  As much as you all know how I feel about anthologies, I even have a handful of them that I only read the breed novella from.

Click on the book above to grab your copy.  Once you find the breeds there is no turning back. 

Official published review:
This is one of my favorite books!
I have read this book many times and will be reading it many more times in the future. The entire series rates up there with Anne McCaffrey’s dragon riders of Pern. You can start with any book in the series and feel like you know exactly where you are at within the world of the breeds. Mercury and Ria both pull at my heart strings. They have been hurt terribly in the past and keep a tight rein on their feelings and actions to protect themselves. Outside forces may be working against them, but when they come together the HEA is epic. 
5 stars

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment