Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The perfect woman to bring together a family and capture their hearts


The perfect woman to bring together a family and capture their hearts 



Their Virgin Captive, Masters of Ménage, book 1
Published to Amazon on August 28, 2011
Author Shayla Black and Lexi Blake




Wow!  I would be happy with one guy who would love me and this girl wins the jackpot with three.  Billionaires at that!  Some have all the luck.  Of course, she has to deal with a crazy stalker and I do not.  At least I don’t think so……….

I guess it is true what they say about a woman being the glue that holds a family together.  In this case, she finally gets all three brothers on the same page as they rally behind her to protect her from her stalker.  They learn that the love they feel for each other is shared by all three and there in no resentment due to the circumstances of birth.

I was cheering this foursome on the entire way through the book as they came together, overcoming all the obstacles in their path and achieving their HEA.

Click on the book above to find out how they outwitted a stalker and won the girl of their dreams.

Official published review:
The perfect woman to bring together a family and capture their hearts 
It’s a shame that danger is what finally brings these souls together. But at least they are together, and the best part is that through all of the danger they learn to love and become an unbeatable force. They learn to draw on each other’s strengths and support their weaknesses. I love this book!  From beginning to end it kept me glued to my kindle app. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment