Friday, January 11, 2019

What’s one more garden gnome?


What’s one more garden gnome?



Better Haunts and Garden Gnomes:  A Cozy Paranormal Mystery – A Happily Everlasting World ((Un)Lucky Valley book 1)
Published to Amazon on June 26, 2018
Author Michelle M. Pillow




I loved this cute little cozy mystery!  There was so much going on behind the scenes that the momentum of the book never dragged.  I mean you guys know me!  I am all about the steamy, raunchy sex scenes, but this book didn’t need more than the couple of kisses the two leads shared. 

All my favorite points were hit, Werewolf, witch, ghosts, surprise half-sibling, and unexpected windfall inheritance, garden gnomes…...  Not to mention dear Aunt Polly, who is my favorite kind of crazy, and her pet lobster.  I cannot wait until the rest of the siblings have their own books!  Hopefully we see more of those nosy little garden gnomes.  😊

Click on the book above to fall in love with this cozy little mystery from Michelle Pillow!

Official published review:
What’s one more garden gnome?
I absolutely love this book!  It’s full of so much laughter, and crazy, that you manage to get through the painfully sad parts and onto the HEA. I think my favorite line is when Dante says, “It’s probably a shipment of refugee gnomes seeking sanctuary “. It just fit perfectly with the scene and had me rolling on the floor laughing. I look forward to reading the next book and in the meantime, I’ll catch on the other books featuring Aunt Polly. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment