Monday, January 21, 2019

Two for the price of one


Two for the price of one 



The Mane Event (The Pride Series book 1)
Published to Amazon on October 1, 2009
Author Shelly Laurenston




I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the end of this book to find another complete book following the first.  Those are the kinds of surprises I love.  I love the way all of the characters interact with each other.  It is almost a love hate relationship in that they tend to be more snarky than loving.  Don’t get me wrong, they love and they love hard, but they have no issue with calling someone out and making their life miserable if it is sure to get a laugh or annoy them.  Okay, I admit it, they are just my kind of people.  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

This book is so relatable, I found myself laughing constantly one minute and ready to defend the main characters in the next.  You just feel like you are being drawn into the story and included in their lives.  To me those are the best kind of books, the ones that truly take you to different places and make it hard to leave, even to go to the facilities.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  I cannot wait to read the next book in the series.

Click on the book above to grab your copy and find out what is going on with the Pride.

Official published review:
Two for the price of one 
These two books are awesome!  They both have the perfect amount of snark, laughter, love and angst to keep you interested all the way to the last page of the second book. I love that both our alpha males broke away from the normal to find their lady love and once they did they were one hundred percent all in. What great book doesn’t have the lead ladies running their mates on a merry chase before reaching their HEA?  I can’t wait to read the next book in the series!
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment