Thursday, January 10, 2019

Fated for a family


Fated for a family 



Healing the Broken:  A Kindred Christmas Tale (Brides of the Kindred)
Published to Amazon on November 4, 2017
Author Evangeline Anderson




I loved this little Christmas story.  I love how Ms Anderson showed Sarah escaping from the cult and their ultimate downfall.  Although, I wanted to reach in and slap Sazar when he let her return to the wolves because of his own inability to deal with the events that occurred on their mission.  Thank goodness for his son who refused to let his second mother parish because his dad was hung up on propriety and not reality.

Can I just say I love the third twin, Shad.  I cannot wait until he gets old enough to have his own book.  I just know that it is going to be epic!  Click on the book above to see all of the crazy things that happened on a mission of peace and discovery.  Perfect for the Christmas season.

Official published review:
Fated for a family 
What a wonderful way to write about the inner workings of a cult and the terror and pain that occurs. I love that Sarah was able to escape the cult. She got to Sazar when she needed to be there most. Thank Goddess he was able to return the favor later, otherwise I’m sure she would not have been long for this world. This book explores the pain of loss, a completely different culture and the difficulty in moving on.  How cute that the 4-year-old loved Sarah from the beginning and I love that Shad made another appearance. I can’t wait to see what his story will be. This book was a great tale for the holidays and I couldn’t put it down until the very end. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment