Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Cooking up magic in the kitchen


Cooking up magic in the kitchen 



Kitchen Witch
Published to Amazon on March 4, 2017
Author Dawn Montgomery




This book was a joy to read.  A short, sweet Christmas story that makes your heart stutter and your stomach rumble.  I loved that these two felt an instant draw to each other even before their eyes actually connected.  The author did a fantastic job of reeling me in and holding me captive until the very end.

There is no evidence that this book is part of a series, but I found myself desperately looking for another book to read after it. 

Click on the book above to keep the holiday season going just a little bit longer.

Official published review:
Cooking up magic in the kitchen 
What a sweet little Christmas story!  I love that these two make a magical and emotional connection right away. How cute that Chase has been crushing on Krista for a year. It’s perfect that they need each other to survive and thrive. It’s like she was all he was waiting for to become his true self. I can’t wait to read more from this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment